The purpose of SimplyBhangra.com is to promote music and to provide related information to its visitors. We at SimplyBhangra.com are not aware of any copyright or trademark violations on any of our website.
We strongly believe in the sanctity of copyrighted and trademarked material and if any violation of copyright or trademark is brought to our notice, we will gladly review it and if found to be in violation, we will remove the offending material from our website.
Music files present on our website are the property of the artistes, their producers, recording houses etc. We are in 'NO WAY' claiming any credit or ownership of any music files present on our websites and encourage all the visitors to buy the albums and support these people.
By using SimplyBhangra.com, including any content and software contained therein, you agree that use of SimplyBhangra.com is entirely at your own risk.
All services at SimplyBhangra.com are provided on 'as is' without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied and in no event shall SimplyBhangra.com , or any other party involved in the creation, production, or delivery of the information at this web site be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, computer virus or system failure, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this website (or the information or services provided at this web site).
In addition, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any of the services or information on any of our websites and assume no liability or responsibility for any ERRORS or OMISSIONS. SimplyBhangra.com also disclaims any duty to update the information on its website.
By using SimplyBhangra.com you agree to indemnify, defend and hold SimplyBhangra.com, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including legal fees related to a user's violation of these terms and conditions or the use of the services and information provided at this web site.
We do not guarantee the working or effectiveness of any service provided by our website. All services on our website are provided on 'as is' basis and we do not assume responsibilities of any nature. We believe that the material and content present on our website is not infringing on any copyright, trademark or work of any nature protected by law.
We would be happy to review any material that is claimed to be infringing and will remove it if the claim is found to be true.
SimplyBhangra.com is not a storage site for software and is not responsible for linked files and/or programs that may cause damage to your computer system.
SimplyBhangra.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in this publication or other documents which are referenced by or linked to this web site.
All images used on SimplyBhangra.com have been downloaded from fan sites or submitted by users. Images with no copyright marks on them are believed to be in the public domain. If you hold the copyright to an image used on our sites, simply e-mail us and we will remove it.
References to other web sites, corporations, their services and/or products, are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall SimplyBhangra.com be made liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information.
Terms and Conditions
The term, SimplyBhangra.Com or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without SimplyBhangra.Com’s prior written consent.
· We always welcome your participation in commenting on the articles that we post and encourage or even challenge reviews and other features. BUT, to keep these experiences enjoyable and interesting for all of our users, we ask that; You understand and agree that SimplyBhangra.Com is not responsible for any content posted by third parties! AND you agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you post.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.