October 17th sees the return of Bhangra Wars 2015 and With less than two weeks till the most anticipated Bhangra event we have yet another overwhelming announcement to make!
The confirmed exhibition act is to include:
"The Hitmaker" PBN & Raj Bains
Bhangra Duo "Apna Sangeet"
Dancefloor King "Premi Johal"
And the sensational "Balwinder Safri."
It would not be complete without bhangra dancers therefore we have the Vakhri Punjabans who will be supporting on stage.
All we want you the audience to do is enjoy it and expect the unexpected.
There are limited tickets available and can only be purchased in advance. No tickets will be sold at the door. Tickets will be on sale till 13th October 2015.
This is a non-profit event in support of raising funds for the Internationally recognised Humanitarian Charity Khalsa Aid. Also raising awareness for Aaishas Hope.
Event Date: Saturday 17th October 2015
Time: 17:00pm - 21:00pm
Doors open: 4:15pm
Venue: Wolverhampton Civic Hall
Host: Dipps Bhamrah
The Punjab Dancers
Lok Nach Bhangra Punjabian Da
Surrey India Arts Club
Nachda Sansaar Bhangra Club
Balcony Seat: £17.50 (including booking fee)
Stall seat: £15.50 (including booking fee)
Group discount: Buy 5 tickets for £77.50 - valid for any seat type. Limited availability!
Children under 3: Free when not occupying a seat
Seats will be Allocated Automatically when purchasing tickets. They will be selected on a First Come First Serve Basis.
How to Purchase Tickets:
Please follow the link to purchase your ticket. You must follow all guidelines properly and provide the correct address for tickets to be posted to you.
1. The show times are exact. Exit will only be allowed during intermissions and in the event of a fire/emergencies
2. Ticket grants entry to Show only
3. Food and drink can be purchased separately at the event
4. Tickets are not available on the door - Advance Purchase Only
5. Strict Dress code Applies - Traditional or Smart-Casual (No hoods, caps, or sportswear)
6. No free standing tripods/camcorders/video-recording devices are allowed. You will be asked to leave by management if used
7. Handheld Cameras are allowed however you will be required to remain seated. You may not cause hindrance to the audience
9.Tickets are Non-Refundable
Support Bhangra and be part of a great cultural experience - An evening not to be missed!
Management Reserve The Right To Refuse Admission
Purchase Tickets Below
Special Offer: 5 Tickets £77.50 (Any Location)