SimplyBhangra.com are proud to announce that Bhangra Wars 2013 is officially Sold out - there are no more tickets or seats available to purchase. With almost 5 weeks left to go before the all important Competition approaches the support and awareness for the UK Bhangra Competition has been overwhelming.
~ Competing Teams ~
With the revelation of a New Invitational 8th Team added to the already Talented line up of Competing Teams the calibar of dancers gracing the stage is phenomenal. The Competing Teams and corressponding Rival Match-Ups are as follows:
Asian Street Remix Vs Ankhile Girls
Josh Vailathian Da Vs Gabhru Academy
Ankhi Jawan Vs Gabru Chel Chabileh
Nachda Sansaar Vs Ankhile Putt Punjab De
~ Exhibition Acts ~
Traditional Folk Bhangra Duo Saini Surinder & Gupsy Aujla
An Exclusive Performance by Manak-E
~ Host ~
Bhangra expert and BBC Asian Network Radio Presenter Dipps Bhamrah
~ Chosen Charities ~
Bhangra Wars is a non-profit event in support of raising funds for the Internationally recognised Humanitarian Charities Khalsa Aid & Focus Punjab. The work they do is internationally recognised and is self-less service for all mankind. Please visit the Official Websites:
With the addition of a 3rd Charity we also wanted to help in raising awareness for The British Sikh Doctors Organisation. This is a non-profit organsiation who privde free health screening to all communities nationwide regardless of caste, race or religion. Please visit the Official Website:
The Competition and Show has caused a wave of excitement and hype across nationwide. We would like you to say continue Supporting UK Bhangra and be part of a great cultural experience that awaits you on Saturday 5th October at the Adrain Boult Hall in Birmingham.
~ Sponsors ~
Without the involvement and contribution of our "Gold Sponsors" the event would not be able to succeed as it has so far. Thanks to:
E3UK Records, BhangraMedia-Group, Madtatter Films, TSDesigns, Maharaja Media, Desi Rhythm Entertainments, Sugar-Kisses Events
~ Important Event & Ticket Information ~
1. All E-Tickets must be printed and presented at the designated ticket collection desk. Entry will only be granted therafter. Please only nominate ONE individual from your Group to obtain Tickets to avoid unnecessary congestion.
2. Ticket grants entry to Show only
3. Tickets are not available on the door - Advance Purchase Only
4. Doors will open at 17:30pm
5. Show times are exact 18:00pm - 22:00pm. Exit will only be allowed during intermissions and in the event of a fire/emergencies
6. Strict Dress code Applies - Traditional or Smart-Casual (No hoods, caps, or sportswear). Any persons deemed wearing anything derogatory or vulgar will not be allowed entry to the Show.
7. Food and drink are to be purchased separately at the event.
8. Parents/Guardians of children over 3 years old should have purchased a Full Ticket. They will be required to occupy their own seat
9. Children under the age of 3 are Free to enter. However Parents/Guardians should have purchased "Row B" tickets at time of booking. This was clearly stated on the Ticket Information page at time of selecting tickets. If Row B tickets were not purchased then entry will not be granted
10. Any Disabled tickets/seating should be prior arranged with management as Disabled Access and Seating Areas are limited. Please call the contact number below to enquire.
11. No free standing tripods/camcorders/video-recording devices are allowed. You will be asked to leave by management if used
12. Handheld Cameras are allowed however you will be required to remain seated. You may not cause hindrance to the audience
13. Strictly no alcohol or smoking is allowed on the premises at anytime. If any persons deemed under the influence of alcohol or intoxicating substances they will not be allowed entry to the show.
14.Tickets are Non-Refundable
Any further enquires please call 07732815738