Residing in the Bay Area, California (a hub of Punjabi culture in the USA), Hargo Boparai has released his long awaited debut album entitled “Bhangrafornia”.
An understudy of Ustal Lal Singh Bhatti (Dhol Master), Hargo’s album is a mix of heavy traditional folk sounds with west coast beats; both strong musical influences in his life since childhood. As one of the few producers residing the United States of America, Hargo is excited to share his work around the world and allow his “music to do the talking”.
Featured vocalists include Master Saleem, Surinder Shinda, and Jaggi Singh, along with some new comers from Punjab and the USA that are surely going to make their mark.
The official “Hargo Boparai – Bhangrafornia Medley” video will also be releasing in August 2011.
This will be a SimplyBhangra.com exclusive – keep it locked.
The album consists of 9 tracks, all with a heavy Bhangra and dance focus. The tracks have been Produced, Recorded and Mixed by Hargo Boparai.
The album will be available in August on Itunes and all other major digital music distributors!
“Bhangrafornia” Track Listing:
1. Teri Vargi – Featuring Surinder Shinda
2. Put Sardaran De – Featuring Micky Singh
3. Rangla Punjab – Featuring Jaggi Singh
4. Aja Mere Pind Di – Featuring Teji Padda
5. Chan Mahi – Featuring Jaggi Singh
6. Kente Wale Gabaroo – Featuring Manjit Sahira
7. Pahke Laung Biganah – Featuring Kulwant Dhanjal & Kuljit Singh
8. Sade Surma – Featuring Kulwant Dhanjal
9. Ik Kurdi Punjaban – Featuring Master Saleem
More information can be found at: